Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ross ad-com's support to waitlisted applicants

Kudos Ross! Once again you've gone beyond my expectations.

As I mentioned last week, I got waitlisted in Ross R1. The very next day I got an e-mail from Ross ad-com inviting me to joining the googlegroup created by Ross-adcom for waitlisted students. Now, that was surprising! I didn't expect that any of the schools would initiate such a thing. Apparently Ross does.
Since I joined the group I've noticed ad-com people answering queries on the discussion board of the google group. They even scheduled a chat today for waitlisted students. I just logged off from the chat. 3 of Ross admission officers were present in the chatroom (big shout out to Linda Abraham from accepted.com for organizing the chat). It's commendable that they took time from the busy R2 application reviews and patiently answered the queries from all of us waitlisted folks. In case you want to check out the chat transcript , you can find it at the accepted.com archives next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment