Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Where I was

There's no excuse for my absence on this blog for such a long tenure!
But to tell u the truth I have been busy, not as busy as I was when applying to schools last year, but busy. In the past 2.5 months I mad a trip to my home country, got a student visa. Spent wonderful time with family and friends, visited holy places and of course, started work on my first year course work.

The school gave us a summer assignment that was specifically aimed at understanding ones career interests and strengths etc. We finished MBTI and EQI-360 assessments. I'm yet to read a prescribed strength finder book(I probably will have more on this after I finish reading the book) and writing 2 page self-assessment of my career and lifestyle choices.

Also I bid farewell to my 4 year old Dell Inspiron (gave it to my kid bro) and bought a brand new HP laptop with Intel's i5. I'm yet to get this configured for W.P.Carey's networks, e-maile etc.

I'm excited to start schol. Can't believe it's next week! Although it's just orientation and classes don't start till the 23rd. On top of everything I'm looking forward to meet all the 2nd years who I've been talking with all this while. I wud be great to meet these good samaritans in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment