Thursday, October 1, 2009

School visit - Preface

Hello all, It's been a long time (atleast in my blogging world :P) since I posted. I've been busy , as must be most of you out there targeting Round 1 deadlines.
Last week I visited Kellogg and Ross , 2 schools that I'm targeting for Round 1.
My visit experience was,im simple word, "Extremely useful". All the current students I met with were so so helpful...I have only good words to day about them :)
I'm dead occupied right now with K and R applications. Will post a eloborate school visit experience soon. Keep blogging and keep visiting.

Chow!

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward for the detailed account... All the best for apps... GMAT on 20th Nov for me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi..i ll be looking fwd to your detailed account of the visits to schools...esp to K ...

    all da best for your apps...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anagha - Thanks and All the best with big G :)
    @marry - Thanks & keep visiting
    @Braveheart - I promise to have that post as soon as I get a breather...hows the GMAT prep goin' BTW?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dreamer,

    I'm glad to hear you had a chance to come visit us at Ross! I hope you enjoyed meeting students and seeing the new facility. Best of luck with your applications!

    Matt
    Twitter - @thieleman1

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Matt - I did enjoy my Ross visit very much...I met a few 2nd year students and also a 1st year whose blog I follow.As for the new building,I just fell in love with the winter garden :)

    ReplyDelete